Tuesday, April 08, 2008

"Pleasure, of course, is a slippery word... Our pleasures ultimately belong to us, not to the pleasure's source.”

Last night I learned from Billy Collins that I am supposed to steal from others and twist their creativity to fit my own style. OK, not really, but something like that.

So I have to say, I would've called it "BSG budget gets drastically slashed," or even "MST3K budget gets drastically slashed (which may or may not be redundant)" but hey, whatever.

And to also surprisingly quote Billy Collins, sort of - I was like OMG hahahaha!

I know this, yet still I look, every single day, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Thus ends the pop culture references for the evening.

1 comment:

  1. I knew that this lolcats thing had gotten out of hand when I signed into my flickr account and the greeting (usually "hello" in various languages) was "oh hai, mysticonnie!"

    ReplyDelete