Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Comment disclaimer.

I finally figured out how to log in to blogger with my gmail account. (OK, it really wasn't that hard. But still. Now I don't have to sign out of one account and sign into another in order to blog. Priceless. Or worth a small smidgen of my unemployed dollars, anyway.)

But I haven't figured out how to get comment notifications sent to my gmail account. (I don't require permission to comment - yet - but I like to see who's commenting on what, so I request a notice when something gets posted, and I've noticed several things posted that I haven't seen before tonight.)

So until I figure this last piece out, which should really take two seconds of googling but I'm just lazy right now... If you make a particularly astounding comment, or any comment at all, really, and I know who you are, and you get no reply comment... I'll get to it soon. Promise. In the meantime, please email me if you have something REALLY IMPORTANT to say. :)

2 comments:

  1. On mine, I go to Settings, then Comments, and add e-mail address(es) to "Comment Notification E-mail" at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh. It helps to put the right email address in there. :) Thanks for the nudge, Squeaks.

    ReplyDelete