Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An actual IM with my friend who is experienced in long-distance moves.

me: so... when packing clothes in boxes, should i also put them in plastic bags first?
her: i never did
me: do the clothes end up smelling like boxes or trucks? what if another box in the truck explodes spilling someone else's olive oil all over my clothes boxes?
her: i've never had that happen
me: o-kay.....
her: but if you want to be on the safe side
her: pack in plastic
her: then wrap up with tape
her: then put in bubble wrap
her: then roll up with a drop cloth or tarp
her: then retape
me: EFF YOOO
her: LOL
me: ... sigh
me: ... you actually had me until the bubble wrap
her: LOL

3 comments:

  1. I was scrolling up and didn't see the word "clothes" until after I read about all the layers of wrapping.

    So, naturally, I thought this was about how to keep the cat still during your move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. That's a genius idea actually. ;)

    ReplyDelete