Sunday, April 13, 2008

Apparently, I am not one of them...

... because I didn't really get it.

It felt unbearably long at a mere 95 minutes, and it was a bit like Dan In Real Life, which I did not particularly like... But it had some redeeming qualities (the main one being Thomas Haden Church's performance) and it was not about effed up middle class people bitching and moaning. One small step for Hollywood.

At least being in a stale-air enclosed movie theater made my allergy/sinus headache go away for a little bit. (I really thought it was a slight hangover from yesterday's BBQ, but 44 oz of water and all the right foods later, and still all I really want is to remove the front part of my brain with a hack saw, or whatever will do the trick in a timely and efficient manner...)

No comments:

Post a Comment