Monday, May 02, 2005

Office Space on crack, and then some sap.

I watched Employee of the Month. I'd never heard of it before walking into the video store tonight. I really liked this movie. It starred Matt Dillon and Steve Zahn (both of whom I will watch in, well, basically anything), plus Christina Applegate (who should've gotten a frigging Oscar for her performance... okay maybe that's exaggerated but damn, she was convincing), and the ending is all twisty-turny. What's not to love?

And then, because I am on vacation and refuse to do anything remotely intellectual, I watched the WB. I have a friend who is fascinated by the horrifically bad shows on the WB (e.g. Seventh Heaven and Everwood). I get the Seventh Heaven revulsion (I mean really dear God really what family really lives like that really?!?!) but I have to say, tonight I was rooting for Amy on Everwood. And now I am officially roped in for three more weeks till the season finale.

Damn you, WB. Damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment