Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I've got the fever...

... and the only cure is ... MORE BASEBALL!

Haha. Just kidding. Actually, the only cure is MORE JIMMY FALLON! who was rather adorable in Fever Pitch. Yes sports fans, it's still in theaters ... for about 10 more minutes. See it while you can.

In other movie news, I have tried to make it through Catch 22 a few times this week. I dunno, I totally loved the book and I guess I just don't think the movie is doing it justice. Besides, I can't really get past Jon Voight's character in Midnight Cowboy to enjoy him in this flick. (And have you noticed how much Angelina looks like him in his much younger days? It's freaky.) I'll keep trying though ... what else am I going to do - after all, I'm on vacation, and it's raining! And I'm not bitter about that! Because I'm not at work!! WOOHOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think that's exactly it, actually. I tried again last night and officially gave up. Maybe I'll just read the book again.

    ReplyDelete