Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Attention, members of society.

Three pieces of advice:

1. Do not blame the public transportation system for the fact that you overslept and now you're going to be late for jury duty. (The bus isn't late, you are. How dare you interrupt my morning listen of Bright Eyes to complain to me about it... I wear headphones at the bus stop for a reason. Tell it to the judge, haha.)

2. Do not blame the American Red Cross for making you read the "what you should know about giving blood" sheets every time you give blood. (So many things wrong here, not the least of which is that you could read the sheets fourteen THOUSAND times over before you are actually called even though you scheduled an appointment, so it's not like it's delaying you in the slightest. You still got in ahead of me, so shut your piehole already.)

3. Do not waste airtime voicing these complaints around me because it will only reinforce the fact that I genuinely dislike people as a whole.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment