Monday, May 02, 2005

How now, brown sweater.

I have searched and searched and SEARCHED for a brown sweater I can wear with a nice (very cheap) skirt I got a while back. Apparently spring is not the season for brown. Now, that's just shocking.

Today at the Gap I found the perfect brown summer sweater that will go very nicely with my skirt. I was so excited about my purchase... until I got in the car. The first radio commerical I heard was about how terrible it was to shop at the Gap because (among other reasons) all the mucky mucks there financially support the Governator, who, as we all know, is a horrible, horrible person and politician.

Hmm. Sorry, California teachers, children, nurses, environmentalists and everyone else with an ounce of humanity in their sad little souls. I am NOT returning that sweater. Goddammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment