Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just past Wednesday three.

Three reasons I am lame, in no particular order:

  • I think the only reason I might buy a bike is to ride it to the gym, which is about 12 blocks away.
  • If only I'd realized I could use the keyboard instead of/in addition to the mouse for that stupid Scramble game, I would've had a much higher score all along.
  • Instead of going to a CD release party for Perhapst last night, I opted to stay in and read books about Access databases.
In all fairness on the last one, I offer several points. One, it was really cold yesterday. OK... that's lame itself, especially since the venue was pretty close to my place. Ahem. I'm already going to one show solo later this week, the thought of two in one week made me tired? I'm getting paid to do the database so it was in my financial best interest? I'm trying to maintain my get-up-early routine so that when I start my job my sleep schedule isn't all whacked out?

No? OK, then I think this explanation pretty much sums it up. And I'm going to stop apologizing to myself now. It's not like Colin Meloy or Stephen Malkmus were going to be there or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment