Friday, June 27, 2008

How to win friends and influence people.

Getting four strikes in a row at the company bowling outing yesterday might be a good start.*

They do a lot of mandatory fun activities at my new job. (See above, we also had free lunch yesterday and next week is a social activity just for the people on my floor.) Right now it's great because it's really helping to cement names with faces and figure out what people are all about.

I wonder when the "it's great" part will turn into "oh jesus christ already"...

________________
* I haven't bowled recently, I haven't bowled regularly since I lived in Golden, CO in college where the only thing TO do was go to the Golden Bowl, and I've never gotten a turkey plus one. I'm chalking it up to the list of "reasons the universe is telling you this was the right thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment