Sunday, June 15, 2008

I wish...

... that someone would give Chris Martin his kingdom back, and that maybe that same person would spend some time with Ben Gibbard, so that the radio stations could play two different songs for a little while.

... that I had half as much energy for this contract work as I do for putzing around on the Interweb or watching hours and hours of The Wire.

... that I could honestly rave about the new Weezer album. Save your cash and hit this instead. It's the best song on the album anyway.

... that Her Majesty would grasp the Pavlov concept and whine for her food AFTER my alarm goes off in the morning, instead of consistently whining 25 minutes BEFORE it goes off for the past two weeks. (How does she know?!)

Where's Westley when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment