Sunday, June 22, 2008

"JET-SONNN!"

I was reading through my "intro" packet for my new job, and I came across the holiday schedule for 2008/2009. It listed January 1, 2010 in the 2009 holiday schedule.

(That's not my gripe - to me, it makes perfect sense for them to list it there. My gripe is that...)

HOLY HELL it's almost 2010. I actually did a double take when I saw that. Aren't we all supposed to be flying around in hovercrafts by then? Or wait, is it living underground? Or on Mars? I can never remember.

Maybe I should rent 2010 to see what's coming. First, though, maybe I should rent 2001 to see what I missed...

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Where the hell's my jet pack? And the instant food? And the half-hour work day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm... half-hour work day.

    ReplyDelete