Monday, January 23, 2006

Today's post bro*ght to yo* by the letter U.

For most of today, for reasons which I still do not *nderstand, I co*ld not type the letter * witho*t a pop-*p box appearing which prevented me from any f*rther typing. So I had to either think of words which did not contain the letter *, or type words with an * in place of the *, or j*st type words witho*t the letter *. Which wo*ld’ve looked a little something like this:

For most of today, for reasons which I still do not nderstand, I cold not type the letter without a pop-p box appearing which prevented me from any frther typing. So I had to either type words with an * in place of the , or just type words withot the letter .

I am now amazed at how many commonly used words contain the letter U. Makes replying to an IM with "sure" damn near impossible, for starters. And then the syndrome affected the letters E and N as well, and I was just about to call it a day and go home... And then it stopped.

Respect the U. And the E. And the N. And technology. Because sometimes it just makes no sense.

Kinda like life.

No comments:

Post a Comment