Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Knowing is half the battle.

I've been getting catalogs in the mail from Eddie Bauer for a while now. I'm really not sure why because I've never bought anything online from them. I finally wrote to them to ask that they remove me from their mailing list, and here is their reply:

As you requested, your name has been removed from our mailing list.  Because
our catalogs are printed up to three months in advance, you may continue to
receive them for a short time.

If you are interested in reducing other unsolicited advertising mail, we
recommend contacting the following organization:

Mail Preference Service
C/O Direct Marketing Assn.
PO Box 643
Carmel, NY 10512

We appreciate your help in reducing unwanted paper in support of our
environment.


Pretty cool of them. Now YOU know too.

No comments:

Post a Comment