Monday, May 05, 2008

Was it my hovering that gave me away?

Before...

Everything I read about hiring movers said you had to watch them to let them know that you cared about your stuff and what they did to it. These guys were great. I followed them around for a little while until one of them said, "so, is this your first time moving with a professional mover?" at which point I apologized and got back to spackling. He just laughed and encouraged questions/hovering.

My only faux pas was not having bottled water - just brita water and glasses. (And donuts and OJ, neither of which they ate, so now I'm stuck with donuts and OJ.) I blamed global warming on no bottled water, they didn't seem to mind after they realized I was tipping them. I guess newbies don't know to do that.

Aaaaaand after...

Her Maj is angrily blogging about all this as you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment