Saturday, May 03, 2008

Occasional CCL post.

I was looking for tips on how to drive a cat 10 hours without everyone losing their minds, and I ran across this.

I especially laughed at #2. I turned an empty box upside down to make a little tent for Her Majesty, just to see what she would do. She immediately went in and poked her head out in a photogenic way, so naturally I went in search of the camera. By the time the picture snapped she was halfway across the room, suddenly completely disinterested like, "whatever, it's just a box already." As soon as the camera was off she was back in the box, sticking her head out.

Again, possibly smarter than the average bear. After 10 years, who knew.

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you won't have to worry about putting her into boxhab.

    ReplyDelete