Friday, May 30, 2008

Have a nice Friday at work, suckers!

After a late start yesterday I headed back into the Gorge for a quick hike. Let the countdown begin to the last waterfalls I still need to see.

First there was Elowah Falls...

I got drenched by the spray across and back on the bridge just to take this picture. See what I do for you people?!

Anyway, Elowah Falls is fueled by Upper McCord Creek Falls:

... and the trail to Upper McCord Creek Falls offers a nice view of the Gorge:

Next week I'm heading west to the coast. Have I mentioned that I really enjoy being unemployed? Aside from the lack of communication/interaction with others, which leads to excessive rambling about absolute minutia when I do encounter someone to talk with, it's been a lovely ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment