Sunday, May 04, 2008

Suddenly appreciative of daylight savings time.

Normally I hate it when the sun is out until 8pm. However...

The bulbs from the last lamp are packed, and it's dark. I have no light whatsoever in my bedroom, which means I can't tape up the book/clothes boxes, which means I will have to do it tomorrow morning. The moving guy isn't coming until noonish so I should have plenty of time as long as tomorrow isn't the first day in 14 months that I actually sleep past 6am...

And in another fortuitous moment, I found 20 slim CD cases on the bottom shelf of my entertainment center. Immediate thought: SHIT. Everything is packed, now I have to give these away to some starving musician. Next thought: WAIT. I haven't yet taped up the box with the CD bins, surely a couple cases will fit in each bin. Final thought: SUH-WEET.

Still waiting for something to go wrong... (Shut up - if I keep waiting, it might not. If I stop waiting all bets are off. Like Lloyd Dobler once said, "If you start out depressed everything's kind of a pleasant surprise." Same concept here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment