Monday, May 12, 2008

Red is the new black.

In honor of my impending new driver's license photo, or perhaps out of boredom with the dark color I've been using for a while, I opted for "dark auburn" hair dye this evening. I haven't gone red in several years so I imagine this will take some getting used to.

When I was perusing the colors, I looked up and saw yet another pair of "raven in a bottle" dye jobs on the 20-something skater/punks walking down the aisle. I've seen more jet black hair in the past week than I've seen in... well, forever, really. It reminded me of the South Park episode I "on demanded" the other night while unpacking. (Summary here, full episode somewhere on the Interweb, I'm sure.)

I think all those compounded thoughts encouraged me to go red for a change. Nonconformists, unite!

No comments:

Post a Comment