Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today's goals.

1. Figure out why the Shins and other various music won't play on my iPod... It just skips past them. Piece of crap.

2. Figure out how to get albums to show in this template... (Yeah I'm totally plagiarizing you, Connie. If I can't figure it out I'll be bugging you for technical support.)

3. Convince Her Majesty that just because we sat on our asses ALL DAY yesterday, that cannot be an everyday occurrence. Sad but true.

4. Stay awake and watch Grey's Anatomy. Or at least remember to tape it.

That's enough for one day.

3 comments:

  1. Well now, that wasn't so hard after all. (#2, not #3. I haven't attempted #1 yet and I highly doubt #4 will happen.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plagiarize away! But how do you get the albums to line up in two columns? I haven't been able to figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's the size of the column? I used your exact html and substituted my album references, and it automatically put them side by side. When I put paragraph brakes in [p] with pointy brackets, it put them in one column.

    ReplyDelete