Monday, March 06, 2006

"COME ON!"

I have watched the last 2 hrs of Arrested Development, Season 3 at least five times. Yeah, that's right - ten hours of my life (minus fast forwarding through commercials). What of it??

My friend was kind enough to tape it from TiVo for me* but I think she wants it back sometime. She's had my Donnie Darko DVD for at least a year. I figure Season 3 will come out on DVD within the year, at which point I can watch it every day if I want, so by my measure another 4 weeks and 9000 viewings makes us about equal.

I kid you not, though, every time I watch it I see something new. This is just too clever for someone not to resurrect.

Oh and also? Jason Bateman? HOT.

________________
* I gotta get me some of that TiVo. Maybe then I won't miss Gray's Anatomy (a.k.a the only reason I can now stand Sandra Oh) every freakin' week.

No comments:

Post a Comment