Thursday, December 25, 2008

A pretty good Charlie Brown Christmas.

The extent of my decorating this year, put up sometime Tuesday:

Yeah, that tree is about 18" tall. And fiber optic, only I don't have enough outlets in my ancient apartment to actually plug it in and enjoy the lights. So this is what we got. The true miracle of Christmas is that it's still erect and decorated after 48 hours. Good kitty!

My family actually succumbed to my gift certificates and/or "give to your favorite charity" wish. Which meant no {insert local sports team whose sport I do not watch} clothing... for the first time in about 5 years. Hooray! I got some surprises too, so thanks for those, YKWYA.

Her Maj got some decent loot:

I had some stellar sushi for lunch. I saw two fantastic (almost entirely free) movies.

I missed the fam and friends more than I thought I would, but I was sooooo happy not to have to travel in SNOWPALOOZA 2008 that it really almost didn't matter.

All in all... see subject of post. Happy etc. etc. to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment