Friday, December 12, 2008

Belated Wednesday three.

Three things I'm pretty sure Her Majesty did not ask Santa for this year, in order of how absolutely terrible they sound:

(I guess technically, cancer is worse than IBD but IBD sounds a lot worse than cancer to me.)

The vet thinks it is one, two or all three of those things as they tend to be interrelated. So that's pretty awesome. We will know more next week after the ultrasound...

Tonight when I got home I informed Her Majesty that I would not be treating her any differently just because she probably has a horrible terminal illness. Then I completely broke that rule and let her sit in my lap at the computer:


Tomorrow she will probably guilt me into giving her ahi tuna and a kitty massage. And knowing her, she will drag this thing out for YEARS and bleed me dry with medical bills.

Damn cat.

2 comments:

  1. "Damn cat" is right.

    Oh, Jen(n)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Squeaks. I think I've achieved "acceptance" in the DABDA cycle of bad news, but it will be nice to know what we're accepting. Hopefully next week we'll have confirmation. I'll keep you all posted.

    ReplyDelete