Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Wednesday three.

Three PSAs, in no particular order:

  • If you cannot drive in the snow, DO NOT DRIVE IN THE SNOW.
  • If you cannot drive at all ever, DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THINKING ABOUT DRIVING IN THE SNOW.
  • If you hit me with your shopping cart one more effing time I swear to God, Allah and everybody that I will punch you square in the face.
I'm pretty sure that PDX insanity about Arctic Storm 2008TM has progressed to PDX stupidity-bordering-on-utter-Darwin-rudeness. Tonight exiting the grocery store I actually saw someone point to someone who slipped on the ice and say "Oh my God that guy just fell" and keep walking to their car. (I, of course, walked over and asked him if he was OK.)

Otherwise how fun has this storm been! Fingers crossed for a frozen turkey - that would be three snow days in a row.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, are you guys still having a snowstorm?? Our Christmas present to you has been delayed for over a week due to the weather over there. :(

    ReplyDelete