Monday, December 22, 2008

Last CCL post.

I felt bad about posting that scandalous photo yesterday so on my way home from checking out the latest snow-related insanity, I stopped at the pet store and bought Her Majesty a Christmas catnip candy cane. I left it in my backpack because Christmas isn't until Thursday, but pretty soon she almost knocked the coat rack over trying to get at it so I let her have it early. Here is the extent of her interest in the candy cane:



On the other hand, she will sit on top of a magazine on my coffee table and do this for very long stretches of time:



I would really love to know why this is fun to her.

Anyway, the catnip candy cane action really wore her out, so then we took a nap.

________________
OK, really, I'm done with the crazy cat lady posts for a little while. It's a slow day here in Portland. And also, I wanted to try out the blogger video option for future reference. The next video I post will be AMAZING. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment