Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thumbs go borderline.

Last night's ironing movie was 10 Items or Less. I was intrigued by the simple plot and the length of the film (short). I don't know whether to recommend it or not though... The premise that Morgan Freeman was an out-of-work actor got old after a while, but the jokes about the movie he made with Ashley Judd did not. His interactions with Paz Vega were mostly fatherly but bordered on creepy-old-man at times. The highlights were the scenes with Jonah Hill and Freeman, Jim Parsons* and Freeman, and the last five minutes.

So I guess I don't recommend it, but I'm glad I watched it.

And after that lame review, I'm now officially crossing "movie critic" off my list of careers to pursue.

________________
* If you don't watch The Big Bang Theory, you should, just for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment