Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've got a theory...

I ran across a reference to the world's sexiest Anderson Cooper lookalike (and cat), the other day.

When I had picked myself up off the floor, put my ass back on and stopped laughing, I remembered my theory. I've been watching a lot of AC360 at the gym lately and I'm starting to think that Cooper and Jon Stewart are the same person. This person who dons a different wig and eyebrows, colored contact lenses and a tan (or not, as the case may be).

Think about it. Both are hip and attractive, both are involved in political newscasting, both giggle a lot. I believe both are located in NY.

I didn't see the Daily Show episode where Cooper was allegedly a guest, and now all those videos are suspiciously no longer available... Which just reinforces my own personal theory instead of reinforcing the fact that Comedy Central is owned by Viacom which is a big greedy money grubbing scumsucking corporation. And really, which of the above is more fun to think about?

(They really do look alike. Same smirk, same facial structure. They even have the same head tilt!)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. except Anderson Cooper is widely known to be enamored of the love that dare not speak its name, and Jon Stewart is totally my TV anchor boyfriend

    ReplyDelete