Saturday, July 26, 2008

"Do as I say and you live."

When we were doing "get to know you" intros at my first big meeting at work a few weeks ago, we were supposed to say something about ourselves that other people might not know. No one knew anything about me so the possibilities were endless. I called upon a few recent hiking experiences (including this one) and decided to say that I liked snakes.

The way people gasped and stared, you would've thought I said I ate fried caterpillars every night, or had a tattoo of Weird Al on my leg, or that I loved Gigli. One girl even looked at me and said "you just gave me goose bumps."

So now, in the interest of more things people don't know about me I'm going to print this baby and hang it on the outside of my cube. It's sure to be a geek magnet, and I can find out who my friends really are.

And then we can go to lunch for some nom nom noming and LOLing.

No comments:

Post a Comment