Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slightly late or really early Friday five.

Five excerpts from a recent 50(ish) questions email request from my oldest friend, which do not have to do with what I had for lunch, in numeric order:

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

10. What characteristic do you despise? jealousy

14. Where would you retire to? Ashland, OR is high up on the list, actually...

19. Morning person or a night person? eh... I'm a mid-afternoon person

43. What are you afraid of? tarantulas, guns

There's something I don't know about most of my friends. What are you afraid of? (Not in the death and dying hit by a bus grand scheme of things - I mean the little daily things?)

2 comments:

  1. Frogs (a childhood experience is the reason behind this). The spores underneath the leaves of certain ferns (seriously, these freak me out). Calamari legs (I guess the suction cups look like the spores on the fern leaves...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But frogs are awesome! They're my power animal. I will love frogs vicariously for you.

    ReplyDelete