Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Nope nope nope.

Just got an email from my brother saying he's glad I'm coming home for Christmas - he was hoping I would... The randomness of it made me really happy. My family has come a long way in the last few years.

I have spent the last hour or so browsing free fonts that I can use on some certificates I have to make for Saturday. Have I made the certificates? Nope. Have I compiled a list of people I need to make certificates for? Nope. Have I done much at all else in prep for the all-day meeting? Nope.

It's really amazing how easy it is to kill time doing something fun but completely unnecessary when there's something else you REALLY don't want to be doing. I guess that's why George spends half his time at the ranch goofing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment