Monday, November 29, 2004

Computer blue.

My home computer crashed yesterday, right after I drafted a BRILLIANT post and was about to publish it and then settle down to get some work done. (OK perhaps I embellish the brilliance of my post, but you'll never know, now will you?!) Now it appears I will be working a lot tonight and perhaps tomorrow night as well, which doesn't really make me too happy. In fact, a lot of things aren't making me too happy this week, but technology is leading the list.

Luddites unite, take back the night (s you lost because you had to work because you spent your day in meetings and your home box died on you and you have three major deadlines for Wednesday)!

p.s. The draft post yesterday was DEFINITELY better than the real one actually published today. That I can state with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment