Friday, December 24, 2004

Hey, you...

This morning during one of my many snoozes, I dreamt I was dating Mick Jagger. Well, a much younger, much more attractive, smaller-lipped Mick Jagger. I attribute 50% of that dream to my conversation with my mom last night about an ex-musician ex-boyfriend, and 50% to the fact that "Get Off My Cloud" was playing when the alarm went off for the 37th time this morning.

For the record: I am on VACATION. I know I said I usually can't sleep past 7am, but I am on the EAST COAST on VACATION after a VERY LONG MONTH. Please stop lamenting the fact that I mentioned ONE TIME in the past four days that I generally don't sleep past 7am.

(They do it just to bug me, just like they harp on things to each other just to bug each other. Old people, I am finding, get lots of pleasure in driving other old people - and especially younger people - absolutely batty. I admire that a lot. They've earned it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment