Friday, December 10, 2004

If you can dodge a wrench...

Digression: Yet another reason to move to Canada. Because we really needed another reason. End of digression.

The next time you have a really bad day, or a really long week, I highly recommend a double feature of Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story and Elf. (OK and adding some wine to the mix doesn't hurt either.) I think I burned more calories laughing last night than I did all week put together. How totally refreshing to see Vincent Vaughn in a non-creepy-disgusting-pervert role! And James Caan with a heart! Also fun were Jason Bateman as a completely random (and apparently gay?) sports commentator, Will Ferrell as a big loveable goofball, and Amy Sedaris with a normal face.

Latest saying I plan to incorporate into my daily life, taken from Elf: "It's just like Santa's workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms... and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment