Wednesday, December 15, 2004

They multiply with water.

Digression: Overheard at the bus stop today - "I'm going to try that herbal remedy shit..." Not sure why, but it made me laugh. End of digression.

I had a dream last night that a little gremlin was terrorizing me. (Clearly 100% work related.) It was about 14 inches tall, green, skinny, creepy looking - your average gremlin. But it was driving me nuts, spilling everything all over my carpet (not liquid though - I learned my lesson from that bad 80's flick and kept the liquid AWAY), knocking lamps over, laughing maniacally, generally being a consistent pain in the ass. At one point I just decided to smash it, so I did, and woke up mid-smash to the sound of my cat running like hell out of the room and the feeling of my clenched fist. I deduced that I actually hit the bed as I was smashing the gremlin in my dream. I hope I didn't actually hit the cat in the process. I got up and followed her, did a little poking and prodding, and only got the normal grunts of protest so I think she's fine. Then I checked under the bed for that little asshole gremlin and, finding nothing, went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment