Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Technology - WOW!

In the past week I have learned a few cool things that make me pretty happy that I haven't yet resorted to the Luddite lifestyle.

One is that, just by turning my driver side door key a little more to the left when I unlock the door, I can also unlock ALL THE DOORS! Yes, I have had this car since March and yes, I should've realized this by now. But all this time I've been opening my driver door and then unlocking all the doors using the push-button inside the car. Tonight I just so happened to turn it a little more to the left than usual and WOW!! Who knew?!?!

The other is that my iPod does more than play music. Yes, I have had this iPod since April or so, and yes, I should've realized this by now. But all this time I've just been using it to play music. Last week, while bored at the airport, I explored the "Extras" options. Solitaire!! My calendar!! Sleep timer (very important since I often fall asleep to music, and when I wake up 5 hours later the battery is dead)!! Alarm clock!! Address book!! To-do lists!! WOW!!

Maybe this technology stuff isn't such a bad thing after all... As long as it's used for good and not evil, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment