Friday, September 15, 2006

You know, kinda like an Oreo cookie.

Sandwiched between a 10-year old boy telling me I looked like a man this morning, and someone making an inappropriate (but, touche, accurate) remark about my skill set to his peers while we were all on a conference call this afternoon, the middle of my day was AWESOME.

Seriously.

I had a few good chats with a few coworkers. I ate a healthy *and* cheap salad for lunch. I finished something I'd been unable to complete all week. And I was offered an "out" for The Project From Hell by someone who can probably make the "out" happen.

The "out" offering was truly the sugary creamy filling of my day. I practically skipped to the cafeteria to get lunch. Even if it doesn't come through and I get stuck doing TPFH, just knowing that a version like that exists... That has to be worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment