Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Backlog.

I have a couple Weeds DVDs, plus a Radiohead show to watch. Not in the mood for either. Netflix must think I died - usually I turn their flicks over in a few days... they sent me these DVDs several weeks ago. Perhaps I need to re-evaluate my queue picking.

Flicks (etc.) that I've sent back to Netflix but have not yet reviewed here:

  • Match Point and Da Ali G Show (Season One) - returned without watching. Again, just not in the mood. I get the praise of both, and I'm sure someday I will request them again.
  • The Broken Hearts Club and Big Eden - Netflix must think I'm a gay man. Anyone who says Zach Braff can only do emo lonely heart club movies, hasn't seen TBHC - where he plays an emo gay lonely heart. Big Eden would appeal to anyone who loved Ed from Northern Exposure, which I did - but if you didn't love Ed, it's probably not worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment