Thursday, September 14, 2006

... and gosh darn it, people like me.

Tomorrow's card (I read ahead so as to give myself the full day to accommodate the suggestion): examine unfinished business and do one thing to bring it to closure. I only have one piece of unfinished business that's really getting to me at the moment - and the one thing that would bring it to closure would be me quitting my job.

OKAY! Now we're talking!!

Today's card asked that I determine whether I'm generally positive or negative. That's all - just recognize which category I fall into. I didn't have to spend too much time on that one.

Yesterday I was supposed to identify something that would make me more empowered and take action on it, so I took charge of a painful meeting, and got a head-nod from a mucky-muck as an acknowledgement. That was kinda cool.

I'm starting to think that there's something to this daily affirmation shit. After all, I'm good enough, I'm smart enough... Or maybe it's all a hokey, cheeseball distraction. Whatthefuckever, man. It's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment