Friday, December 30, 2005

Recently recommended.

And now I get to share the love.

First, my new favorite holiday movie. C'mon, when else do you get to see Denis Leary screaming RIGHT TO THE FACE of two-time Oscar winner Kevin Spacey?

Second, my new most disturbing movie. At times the "acting" was rather atrocious (or maybe people really do talk that way?), but the plot and main character's performance were overwhelmingly memorable. And... well... disturbing.

________________
* Okay, at the time this movie was made Spacey wasn't a two-time Oscar winner. But c'mon, when else do you get to see Denis Leary screaming RIGHT TO THE FACE of Valladolid International Film Festival's 1992 "Best Actor" winner?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so glad you liked The Ref! Sorry you didn't like Alfie, though. I'll have to make sure my next recommendation is a good one, to beef up my average! :)

    ReplyDelete