Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My 2006 resolutions.

Maybe if I make resolutions now, instead of on 12/31/05 or 1/1/06, they might actually stick. I hereby resolve, in 2006, to:

  • not yell at that one person at work EVER AGAIN
  • have a new job by April (alas, might have to stick it out for the benefits*)
  • quit my unpaid job
  • go to more plays and local band shows, and watch more hockey games
  • spend more time with Her Majesty
  • meet more single people (not that I don't enjoy spending time with my married/married-with-kids friends but...)
OK that's enough. Don't want to overdo it.

________________
* Of late I have been dying to get my teeth whitened. Not BRIGHTSMILE white, just a little less coffee-, tea- and wine-stained. It's probably the most vain cosmetic thing I have ever contemplated... Well, seriously contemplated. That whole eyebrow wax thing was totally spontaneous and slightly on the "I wonder what this will look like" side. (But I am sooooo going back next month.)

ANYWAY. I have caps on two teeth that I need to replace when I do get the whitening thing done and if I wait until April the cap replacements are free. Considering I just overdrew my checking account, and I would like to buy a house sometime in my lifetime, anything that's free is sounding pretty good to me.

Oh and also I can't see out of my glasses or contacts anymore so I should probably get those replaced too. Also essentially free next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment