Saturday, December 03, 2005

Now that's what I call service.

It was with great trepidation that I recently sent my iPod back to Apple for repairs. (It's been shutting down for no apparent reason, and the battery doesn't charge like it should.) They sent me the box to return my defective device about a week and a half ago, but since it's my saving grace on a daily basis and especially during workouts, I was really, REALLY reluctant to hand it over. Sad, I know, but true.

I had until 12/9 to return it, so I took a big gulp and sent it in last Wednesday. Today I got an email stating that the repaired device (which I am hoping is just a brand new one) is on its way back to me and should arrive in 2-3 days.

To which I say, RIGHT ON.

I am a therapist-specializing-in-codependency's wet dream, I would bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment