Monday, December 19, 2005

Having a very Brady Christmas.

Tonight I did something I thought only happened in sitcoms featuring small children. I used a different washing machine than usual, and I guess that one was more sensitive to the amount of detergent than my normal machine. When I opened the door 39 minutes later, giant waves of soap suds flooded out.

Crap.

That was way too humiliating to call the building manager about. So I ran to get a big plastic bag, cleaned out as many suds as I could, and re-ran the cycle (WITHOUT adding more detergent of course). The second cycle seemed to clean up most of the leftover detergent but the towels still had the sound of wet soap suds when I put them in the dryer.

Oh well. I'll just consider it my latest invention - towels that you take into the shower with you! For complete and easy scrubbing! Soap included.

No comments:

Post a Comment