Saturday, October 04, 2008

Um... Saturday... four? six?? I have no idea...

... but it's all about me so that's all that really matters:

> A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Trader Joe's, the gym, the park with the waterfall near my office, Hawthorne Street

> B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Barack Obama, David Plouffe, Joe Biden, Michelle Obama (seriously... it's bordering on spam)

> C) Four of my favorite places to eat :
Spettro (always! I hope I don't ruin it with hype), the taco cart near PSU (mmm, $1.50 fish tacos), the Indian cart near 9th and Alder (mmm, palaak paneer with the best cheese EVER), sitting on my couch (mmm, couch)

> D) Four places I would rather be right now
snorkeling in Queensland, exploring Antarctica, sitting on the beach in Santorini, kayaking in Alaska

> E) Four people I think will respond (/comment):
maybe Connie? on a particularly bored night, Melinda? I can't think of anyone else.

> F) Four TV shows I watch over and over:
Buffy, Scrubs, Daily Show, Animal Cops

And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment