Saturday, October 18, 2008

"Get higher baby and don't ever come down..."

I was walking around at lunch yesterday and noticed a large white V in the sky. Seemed a little odd that planes would make such a thing - possible, but a little odd. Then I realized that there were about six white lines originating from the same general location.

I could only get four of them in the shot because of the trees, but this was now officially odd to me. Walking back to the office I saw something similar in the other direction of the sky:


And for the rest of the day I sang this song.

Portland skies are amazing. Always. I prefer the sky with puffy white or gray clouds, which I suspect I will see a lot more of in the coming months, but the steady piercing blue, and the blue with kindergarten art I saw yesterday, also never fail to stop me in my tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment