Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Everybody else is doing it...

6:01 - Tom makes a funny!

6:04 - no, that guy asking the first question is not related to me.

6:06 - PLEASE RAISE MY TAXES. PLEASE. I can afford it.

6:08 - "not you, Tom" in response to who should be the next Secretary of the Treasury?? oh dear God.

6:10 - "fundamental differences" - drink!

6:12 - "I suspended my campaign" is the new "9-11."

6:13- bored now.

6:14 - oh no he didn't.

...

6:45 - appalled now. They're ALL making funnies! I do not want a funny President! I do not want a President I would invite to a barbecue! I do not want a President I would eat cheese with! (But I am excited about seeing that movie. And now I want some cheese.)

6:48 - OH MA... Fuck it. Just read this...

Wait.

7:32 - "fundamental differences" - drink!

OK, now go to the yeti.

No comments:

Post a Comment