Saturday, September 27, 2008

You have GOT to be kidding me.

You Should Live in Alaska



What State Should You Live In?

(Oregon was runner-up #5. At least there's that.)

For the record, I am also a whole wheat bagel, Cookie Monster, 40% pirate, Buffy, fall, France, fraud, Sneaky Twinkletoes, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup...

... fairly impressed with how spot-on some of these silly quizzes are...

... and oh so happy that this is how I'm spending my Saturday night. Seriously. Low key, no obligations, pizza dough rising, wine poured, cat sleeping... If I make it through SNL's debate spoof tonight, this might actually qualify as one of the best Saturday nights ever.

1 comment:

  1. I should live in Washington. Runners up are Wisconsin, Delaware, Oregon, Kansas, and Kentucky.

    Oh really?

    ReplyDelete