Sunday, September 30, 2007

I smell high maintenance!

OK. Nothing really came of my last effort at online dating - and by that I mean MY LAST EFFORT AT ONLINE DATING. Nothing, except for one guy who I corresponded with twice and since then, he has sent me five follow up emails reminding me of his existence.

It doesn't help that all those emails go to an address I don't remember to monitor regularly, and it doesn't help that I've been monumentally busy lately, and it doesn't help that this is the last thing I want to get involved with at the moment.

But seriously? When motorcycle boy didn't write back, I let it go. When indie music boy didn't write back, I let it go. When teacher boy didn't write back, I let it go. It's the nature of online dating.

Attention, single dad: LET. IT. GO.

(OK, I'll be nice and send him a "let it go" email. But seriously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment