Thursday, October 04, 2007

One day I will have things other than TV to bitch about.

But in the meantime, I really don't know how I feel about Jim and Pam dating. I mean, the Angela/Dwight thing is awkward and amusing. The Michael/Jan thing is like watching a train wreck (therefore, slightly entertaining but mostly nauseating). The Kelly/Ryan thing is why I will never date a coworker ever again.

But all that is good entertainment. Jim and Pam were always all about innocence and hope and optimism, and now they're together and the only possible thing in their future is doom and gloom. Sure, it will be fun for a few weeks or months, but eventually? Doom and gloom.

Also, I am very disappointed with the Top Chef choice. Padma and Tom should be ashamed of themselves. So should CJ and Casey and Tre and Sara.

And why is Comcast moving the TV Guide Channel to hi-def? Is that really necessary? Has Comcast ever actually WATCHED the TV Guide Channel? Are we really moving to a phase where TVs will all require hi-def settings for any cable channels? If so, I'll need to start saving for a replacement for my 1998 19" beauty.

Hmm... I smell plasma!

3 comments:

  1. I can't decide whether I like Andy or Creed more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the fence about Jim and Pam, too. Kinda liked the unspoken attraction.

    ReplyDelete