Sunday, December 17, 2006

Joseph is the new Joaquin?

Tonight after the annual viewing of the Charlie Brown Christmas special, I watched the end of Mysterious Skin, which I started Friday night but fell asleep during. Not for lack of interest - it wasn't the most pleasant movie to watch, but the story and the actors were compelling and gut-wrenching.

I have to say - after this and Brick, I am predicting that the former 3rd Rock From the Sun star will be bigger than big in the very near future. And I never even liked or watched 3rd Rock From the Sun.

That's my prediction, and I'm sticking to it.

And now, on to the next depressing sexual abuse story! (This one has our friend Gael. So it's got that going for it.)

Perhaps my iTunes and my Netflix need to get together and go to counseling?

No comments:

Post a Comment