Monday, June 20, 2005

For your (guilty) viewing pleasure...

A few shows I have been watching lately... All are utter crap, but in the train-wreck-can't-help-but-watch sense of the word. Shockingly, they are all on MTV/VH1.

Viva La Bam: It's been on forever but only recently have I become addicted. What can I say... He's hot, they're all certifiably insane, and every episode is another notch on my "hell no I'm not having kids" belt.

Pimp My Ride: Xzibit takes us on a tour of the crappiest cars in the universe, then turns them into the most ridiculous modes of transportation one could imagine. His mockery of the original car's state, and the 'board meeting' where all the tattooed guys with metal spikes coming out of their faces sit around a table with straight faces deciding what to do with the car, are totally worth my 30 minutes. Totally.

Strip Search: Fifteen moderately attractive guys with the maturity level of four year olds, competing for seven spots in a traveling striptease act. The drama that ensues is far greater than any episode of Seventh Heaven, let me tell you!

And, sadly, yes, Inferno II, which has long since been over but they keep replaying it and replaying it and replaying it... I think I only watch it because of Dan, the finest, funniest gay man east of the Mississippi.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting. Sigh. Think it's probably time to update my Netflix queue...

No comments:

Post a Comment